Locally Owned and Operated
Book a Visual Inspection
Call us to book. If it’s an emergency, we’ll be there within the hour.
We will inspect and walk you through the process to get your property back to pre-loss condition.
Property Gets Restored
We will promptly begin the mitigation and rebuild process on your property.
In Your FREE Visual Inspection and Consultation You Will Get:
Why Us? Here’s Why…
We’re Locally owned and operated.
We have 30+ years of residential and commercial experience.
We’re the best at what we do and we can prove it.
Are You Ready?
If you’ve got a water damage problem and don’t know what to do, it’s best to call on experienced professionals who are eager to serve you. We’re here to help you!
Why can't I clean up and dry out the damage myself?
Water damage is often much more extensive than most homeowners think. Not only are you faced with wet drywall, insulation, flooring, and so on – there is also the commonly overlooked concern of microbial growth if the affected area is not properly dried. The source of the water is a major concern – is this freshwater, greywater, or blackwater? We have the ability and expertise to determine the full scope of the damage and how to treat it accordingly.
If I’m making an insurance claim, do I have to use the insurance company's “preferred providers”?
By law, you can choose the company to preform the work on your home. This does not affect your coverage, policy or deductible. We work for our customers insurance companies.
If I already filed a claim, can Arizona Restoration Pros come out before an adjuster has been able to assess any damage?
Yes, you should call us before an adjuster has been there, it is best to have us come out to the job site immediately. The sooner we get there the better we can minimize any damages and the faster we can get you back into your home.
What does the emergency restoration process entail?
1) You’ve found water in your home.
2) Call us – before we even get there we’ll walk you through some steps that you can do to help minimize any potential damage.
3) When we arrive we inspect and scope the damage.
4) Begin emergency drying procedures. *This can vary depending on time of day along with the extent and type of water intrusion.*
5) The “Pack Out” process – contents are removed from the affected area to either an on or off site storage location. This allows us to dry the structure.
6) The “Drying” process – equipment will be placed and monitored. Equipment will be removed as the drying progresses.
7) Once drying is complete, the rebuilding process can begin. *There can be delays due to insurance administrative burdens.*
8) The “Pack in” – contents are placed back into the affected area/home.
How does the billing process work?
We will work directly with your insurance company for the mitigation and rebuild cost. If you are self-paying for the job, we will provide an estimate and require a deposit to start the work.
People who make it happen
These guys are the backbone of our company, without them we wouldn’t be able to provide the best service we can offer!
How would you like to hire a company who…
“I highly recommend Arizona Restoration Pros and would call them again in a heartbeat.”
– Dori K.
“They did a great job and would recommend them for any flooring needs.”
– Marcy T.
“…I’m very greatful for their knowledge and expertise as they helped guide me through the whole chaotic process.”